AccuTrack/AccuSQL: How can I fix Students not being able to schedule appointments for a specific Tutor?
1. Login to the AccuTrack/AccuSQL system administration page.
2. Click on Users module on the left-side menu.
3. Click the Tutors button in this section.
4. Select a Tutor in the list on the top-left to verify their assignments on the top-right. They should include the Category & Activity that the Student tried to make the Appointment for in the system. If there are any Activities not shown that the Tutor should have assigned then select them by clicking the Add/Remove Assignments button and selecting all of the Activities the Tutor can help with at the Center(s).
5. While the Tutor are still selected press the Tutor Schedule button in the lower-left corner of this screen and verify the time-slots the tutor is available for appointments.
6. Correct any time-slots as necessary.
If the Tutor is not available on their schedule or not assigned their activities properly, then the Students will not be able to sign in and see them. An Admin will be the only one that can create an appointment by overwriting the errors when scheduling an appointment, but so you and your staff don't have to manually schedule all the students' appointments you will want to update these settings every semester to the proper assignments and schedules.
Accudemia: How do I troubleshoot appointments to find out why students can't meet with their tutors?
Introduction Managing appointments is a major functionality in Accudemia, but sometimes the system will refuse to allow specific students to create meetings with specific tutors. This is usually due to restrictions, rules, and associations that have ...
Accudemia: How do I set my tutoring schedule or availability for appointments?
Introduction Accudemia allows tutors to set their schedules. These color-coded schedules reveal when a tutor is available, as well as what services or courses they're open to helping with inside those time frames. This article will explain how a ...
Accudemia-How do I provide extended time appointments for some students?
INTRO In Accudemia, usually, there is a set schedule during the today to create appointments, however, there might be some occasions we need to provide extended hours appointments to some students, in this article we describe a possible solution for ...
Accudemia: How do I assign students to a specific tutor for appointments?
Introduction Accudemia gives administrators the ability to assign groups of students to a specific tutor. This means that when these students need help with a subject, they'll only have access to the specific tutor they were assigned to. This is ...
Accudemia: How do I link students to a specific tutor using ADX?
Introduction In Accudemia, administrators can link tutors and students together in a Center. Once linked, students can only create appointments with the tutor they were assigned to in that Center. This can either be done through Accudemia by ...