AccuTrack/AccuSQL: Task Handler Setup for AccuSQL (v. 18 or later)
When you upgrade to AccuTrack/AccuSQL 2019 or 2020, you will have to set up Task Scheduler on the local machine or server that will be running any automated reports or imports. You may not have to go through this setup if you have already set up Task Scheduler on AccuTrack/AccuSQL 18.0.10 or later.
Open File Explorer to the install path of AccuTrack or AccuSQL and run Run TaskHandlerSetup.msi
to download if missing). Typically something like:
- AccuSQL - C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuSQL2019 or C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuSQL2020
- AccuTrack - C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuTrack2019 or C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuTrack2020
2. Follow the various screens to complete the installation
3. Open Task Scheduler
4. Right-click on Task Scheduler Library and click New Folder...
5. Name the new folder specifically "AccuScheduledTasks" Click OK.
WARNING! If this name is not typed in exactly as shown above you will get errors when trying to schedule tasks in AccuTrack/AccuSQL.
6. Expand the task scheduler library (on the left-side navigation menu and you will now see that the folder has been created successfully.
NOTE: All the Scheduled Tasks that you create in AccuTrack/AccuSQL will now appear in this folder once created.