1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Rules.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Enter a unique and specific Name and Description for your rule.
6. Check Active. If this is left unchecked, the rule will not be used by the system.
7. Select a Trigger for the rule. The trigger tells the system when to apply the rule.
8a. Set the Conditions for the rule. This tells the system how to apply the rule.
8b. To add more than one condition, click the And or Or buttons and enter the next condition. To remove a condition, click the X button.
9. Click Add Action. The Action tells the system what to do when the trigger and conditions are met.
Warning: From this point forward, only click within the text boxes. Clicking anywhere else on the page will cause these dialogue boxes to close and all work within them will be lost.
10. Select Ask the user to rate something.
11. Select the Sample size. This is the percentage of users who will receive this survey request.
12. Enter the name of your center or department. This identifies who the e-mail notification is from to the user.
13. Enter the Subject of the e-mail.
14. Enter a Footer for the e-mail, if desired. This could include something directing users where to address their complaints.
15. Choose what the user should review.
16. Click Save.
17. If desired, add another action. If not, click Save.
AccuCampus How to request some ratings based on rules?
INTRO in AccuCampus you can use rules to request users to rate a location or service, in this article we describe the process using as an example asking a user to rate a location where a sign-in station is. STEP BY STEP 1-Go to Advanced ...
Module 21 - Other Rules in AccuCampus
Module 21: Other Rules in AccuCampus Topic: Other Rules Parts of Rules Prompt Ratings Rules Debut Information Rules Stop Execution Rules Rules Within AccuCampus, you are able to create rules that tell the system to complete tasks automatically based ...
How do I set up rules in AccuCampus?
This article explains how to create rules within AccuCampus. Rules are used to automatically trigger actions within the system. They can be used to send notifications, assign or auto-complete action items, add or remove tags, etc. 1. From the Main ...
Accucampus: How do I set up a Rule that automatically request reviews from users?
Introduction Administrators in AccuCampus can set up a Rule that automatically requests a review from attendees. This is especially useful for presentations or locations. This article will explain how to set up a Rule to request reviews from users. ...
AccuCampus: How do I use the Stop Execution rule?
Introduction In AccuCampus, Rules are created to execute based on predetermined events, such as: When a user swipes a card, and the card ID has something specific about it. When a log is created. When an appointment is canceled. After a Rule is ...