How do I add a tag to a user based on Profile Items in AccuCampus?
This article will explain how to add a tag to a user based on a Profile Item that has been imported into AccuCampus. This is typically done by creating a Dynamic Group. You can also manually add a tag. To learn how to create a tag, see How do I create a user tag in AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, click on General.
3. Click User Groups.
4. Click the New Dynamic Group button.
5. Add a descriptive Name and Description of the group. Remember to be specific so that anyone with access to this group will be able to figure out its purpose.
6. Choose to Share the group or keep it private. The default is to keep it private (box unchecked).
7. If the group is shared, add the user roles that will be able to view or edit the group. The group can also be restricted by a specific location scope if desired.
8. Set the how often the group will refresh (adding new members, removing members who are no longer eligible.)
9. Add the Condition or Conditions that will cause the tag to be added.
10. Add the tag that will be given to the members of the group. These will update every time the dynamic group refreshes.
11. Click the Save button.
Note: Optionally you can click the Save and Add Users if you want to create the group manually by searching and adding each user to the group at this time.
How do I set up automatic assignment of action items based on tags in AccuCampus?
This article will explain how to set up rules that will cause Action Items to automatically assign to users based on Tags. Action Items can be automatically assigned based on Tags or through a user's actions. Tags can be assigned manually or through ...
How do I create a user tag in AccuCampus?
Within AccuCampus, you are able to assign tags to users. Tags can be used to apply attendance restrictions, assign action items and create user groups of specific student populations you want to follow. Before you can assign tags, you must first ...
Module 20 - Add or Remove Tags Rules in AccuCampus a
Module 20: Add or Remove Tags Rules Topic: Rules (Add or Remove Tags) Parts of Rules Creating New Rules Rules Within AccuCampus, you are able to create rules that tell the system to complete tasks automatically based on user actions within the ...
AccuCampus, how to restrict access to a location using tags?
INTRO In AccuCampus we can restrict access to a location using Tags, so those users with or without a specific Tag will be able to see/use the location services/features. In this article, we describe how the process takes place. STEP BY STEP 1-If ...
Module 16 - User Groups in AccuCampus
Module 16: User Groups in AccuCampus Topic: User Groups User Groups Dynamic Groups Managing Membership Assigning and Un-assigning Tags Reports Available User Groups Within AccuCampus, you can use groups to follow a specific student population. The ...