How do I add off time to my staff availability in AccuCampus?
NOTE: This article explains how to add off time manually. You must have the permission "Manage my availability as a staff member" in order to access this feature. To learn how to use the Outlook Sync feature, please see How do I set up two-way Outlook sync with AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar hover over General.
2. Select Users.
3. Select the user.
4. Select Staff Availability from the menu on the right-hand side.
5. Scroll down to Schedule. Click Add Schedule.
6. Click Off Time.
7. Enter the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time for the period that will be unavailable for appointments.
8. Click Save Changes.
9. The off-time is now scheduled in AccuCampus.
AccuCampus How to update staff availability ?
INTRO In AccuCampus administrators can update other staff availability, in this KB article we discuss how to do this. STEP BY STEP 1-Go to General-->Users: 2-Select the User (staff) from the list and click "More Actions--> Staff Availability" 3- In ...
AccuCampus How to update my availability as a staff?
INTRO In AccuCampus staff can be granted the permissions to view/update their own availability, in this KB article we discuss how to do this. STEP BY STEP 1-Go to General-->My Availability : dit In this section, you can select the services that you ...
How do I add time off on my schedule in AccuCampus?
1. First login into Accucampus, enter user Email and Password. 2. Use the search box towards the top of the screen and search your User ID or Name. Click on your name in the search results. 3. From AccuCampus's user page, on ...
AccuCampus: How do I check staff availability ?
Introduction In AccuCampus, Users can filter in the real-time availability of school staff to make it easier to schedule meetings. In this article we describe how to do this. Step-by-Step 1. Pre-requirements Typically, all Users should have access to ...
How do I add a schedule for myself in AccuCampus?
This article explains how to add or remove a staff schedule for yourself. In order to do this, you must have permission within the system. 1. Log into AccuCampus by going to accucampus.net/yourinsitution in any browser. 2. Use the Search Box at the ...