1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Rules.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Enter a unique and specific Name and Description for your rule.
6. Check Active. If this is left unchecked, the rule will not be used by the system.
7. Select a Trigger for the rule. The trigger tells the system when to apply the rule.
8a. Set the Conditions for the rule. This tells the system how to apply the rule.
8b. To add more than one condition, click the And or Or buttons and enter the next condition. To remove a condition, click the X button.
9. Click Add Action. The Action tells the system what to do when the trigger and conditions are met.
Warning: From this point forward, only click within the text boxes. Clicking anywhere else on the page will cause these dialogue boxes to close and all work within them will be lost.
10. Select Email debug information as the action.
11. Enter a recipient's e-mail address.
12. Click Save.
13. If desired, add another action. If not, click Save.