1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Tags.
4. Choose a type of Tag.
5. Click Create Tag.
6. Enter the name of the Tag. We recommend that you use a unique and specific name so that the tag can be identified by other users.
7. Enter a Description of the tag. We recommend that you use a unique and specific description so that the tag can be identified by other users.
8. If desired, enter who the tag was Requested By. This could be a user or an entity on campus.
9. Identify Roles with View Access. These roles will be able to view, but not edit the tag.
10. Identify Roles with Edit Access. These roles will be able to edit the tag.
11. If desired, add a Scope for the tag. This will restrict view/edit ability to only users with the selected scope.
12. Click Save.