Hover over the General symbol, a side menu will appear, Click on Users
Click User Groups.
Creating a New User Group
1. Start by clicking the Create New button.
2. Add a descriptive Name and Description of the group.
3. Choose to Share the group or keep it private. The default is to keep it private (box unchecked).
4. If the group is shared, add any additional permission restrictions needed. This can include restricting by role or by scope.
5. Finally, click the Save button.
Note: Optionally you can click the Save and Add Users if you want to create the group manually by searching and adding each user to the group at this time.
Creating a New Dynamic Group
Dynamic groups allow AccuCampus to maintain who is in the User Group automatically so that it is always up-to-date using profile and demographic values already being imported or maintained in AccuCampus.
1. Click the New Dynamic Group button and then follow the steps above.
2. Set the how often the group will refresh (adding new members, removing members who are no longer eligible.)
3. Add Conditions as needed.
4. Set the group to either assign or unassign a tag from the members depending on the purpose of the group. These will update every time the dynamic group refreshes.
5. Click the Save button.
Module 16 - User Groups in AccuCampus
Module 16: User Groups in AccuCampus Topic: User Groups User Groups Dynamic Groups Managing Membership Assigning and Un-assigning Tags Reports Available User Groups Within AccuCampus, you can use groups to follow a specific student population. The ...
How do I create a dynamic group from profile items in AccuCampus?
A dynamic group will automatically add or delete users according to the parameters of the group. A dynamic group made from a profile item will update automatically based on new profile information imported into the system. 1. Getting Started On ...
How do I create a user tag in AccuCampus?
Within AccuCampus, you are able to assign tags to users. Tags can be used to apply attendance restrictions, assign action items and create user groups of specific student populations you want to follow. Before you can assign tags, you must first ...
Accudemia: How do I create and edit groups?
Introduction In Accudemia, administrators can create groups out of users. For example, if there are a few tutors that work for the college at night, they could be turned into their own group. This article will explain how to create and edit groups. ...
Accudemia: How do I create unique groups per semester using the imports?
Introduction The ADX tool can be used to create large groups quickly in Accudemia. Sometimes, colleges may wish to keep records of users from earlier semesters. However, if the groups are not renamed, ADX will delete the original group and replace it ...