How do I export data from AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click Export.
3. From this page, you are able to export data from AccuCampus based on type of data and type of report.
4. The following information is able to be exported.
5. The following export formats are supported.
6. Users are able to be filtered by role.
7. Media are able to be filtered by location.
8. Profile Answers are able to be filtered by questionnaire.
9. To view a history of exports, click View Past Exports.
AccuCampus How to export information from AccuCampus?
INTRO Administrators are allowed to download all the information saved in your account, including the sign-in logs recorded, the attendee's info, and everything else you put in our system. In this article, we describe the main process to export your ...
How do I use the Engineerica Data Exchange (ADX) tool to import files in AccuCampus?
This article will explain how to use the Engineerica Data Exchange (ADX) to schedule imports of data into AccuCampus. It is possible to manually import/export data as well. To manually import data, see How do I set up an import to AccuCampus? To ...
Accudemia: How do I export data into CSV files to use with the Accudemia Data Exchange (ADX)?
Introduction The Accudemia Data Exchange (ADX) requires CSV files to perform its tasks. ADX is a great tool that can make several changes across the college's Accudemia account at once. Converting data from Accudemia into a CSV file is quick, easy, ...
AccuCampus: How do I move data between users?
INTRODUCTION In AccuCampus you can move data from one student to the other, this can be useful in case such as there were some identity mistakes where some data(session logs, appointments) were attached to the wrong person, in the next chapter we ...
Conference Tracker - How do I export information?
INTRO Here at "Conference Tracker", our policy is quite simple: Your data is yours. You can be sure of that. We allow users to download all the information saved in their accounts, including the attendance logs recorded, the attendee's info, and ...