How do I memorize a report in AccuCampus?
Once a report has been run, you are able to memorize the report. This allows you to easily re-run the report without having to edit the filters again.
1. To memorize a report, click on the desired report.
2. Set the reporting period. This could be a specific semester or a custom date range.
3. Set the filters as desired. The filters available depend on the report.
4. Click Save Report.
5. A pop-up box will appear. The name of the original report will display.
6. Select the default format that the report should run in.
7. Enter a custom name for the report. This will help you identify the report when you run it again.
8. Enter a custom description for the report. This will help you identify the report if you save several similar reports.
9. Click Save.
Module 14 - Reports in AccuCampus
Module 14: Reports in AccuCampus Topic: Reports Canned Reports Memorizing Reports Scheduling Reports Using Reports to Add/Remove Tags Using Reports to Create User Groups Ad Hoc Queries Ad Hoc Reports Reports AccuCampus offers over 30 canned reports ...
AccuCampus Reports Guide
AccuCampus Reports Guide Event Reports To get to the reports related to events, from the Main Sidebar navigate to General > Reports. Event Registration and Attendance This report shows the registration and attendance information for a specific event ...
AccuCampus Ad Hoc Reports FAQ
AccuCampus Ad Hoq Reports FAQ What is an Ad Hoc Report?: Ad Hoq Reports allow for customizable graphical interfaces, and can connect AccuCampus data with data from other silos, such as an Oracle database. Basic knowledge of Amazon Quicksight is ...
How do I schedule a report in AccuCampus?
Once you have memorized reports, you are able to schedule a previously memorized report to run on a specific schedule. This can also include sending the report to specific users. 1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options. 2. Click My ...
AccuTrack/AccuSQL: How to Create a Memorized Report in Reports Center
Step 1: Click on the Reports Center Console Step 2: Select a Report and Click the Zoom button The Zoom button is available in Column Mode view and List Mode view Step 3: Select any applicable Filters Step 4: Click the Memorize button Step ...