The sign-in station doesn’t need to be installed immediately – it can be saved and installed on any browser on any device. In addition, sign-in stations can be associated with beacons. To create a sign-in station, follow these steps.
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Center Visits.
2. Click Sign-in Stations.
3. Click Create New.
4. Enter the Station Name. This is used to identify the sign-in station in the list of stations in AccuCampus. We recommend that this be specific and unique.
5. Enter the Title – this is what will show to the user when they approach the sign-in station. It can be the same as the Station Name, or a different name if desired.
6. Enter the Instructions – these will display to the user as they approach the sign-in station.
7. Choose a Tracking Mode. Center Attendance is used for centers, departments, or other entities and allows users to select services, courses, advisors, etc. based on the settings below. Class Attendance is used for individual courses and signs in the user based on the schedule for the location.
8. Choose a Sign-in/Out Mode from one of three options. A Multi-step Kiosk allows the user to select additional options once they sign-in. This could include course, service, staff member, etc. A Single-step Kiosk signs the user into a course or seminar based on the schedule of the location. A Manually Selected Kiosk allows the staff member to manually select a specific course or seminar and have multiple attendees sign-in.
9. If desired, add an Admin Passcode. This will restrict the ability of a user with permission to change the event or quickly enroll users if they don’t have the passcode.
10. If desired, set the following information to display on the sign-In station screen once a user signs-in. You can choose the length of time that the information will display.
Show Visitor IDs – shows the user’s card number
Show Visitor Names – shows the user’s name
Show Visitor Photos – shows the user’s photo (if imported into AccuCampus)
11. Choose the Location where the sign-in station will be used. If you are setting up a kiosk for a one-stop shop, you can choose multiple locations.
12. If desired, Edit Settings for that location’s kiosk by clicking next to the location. A pop-up box will appear. This allows you to dictate which service, course and staff member selections are allowed. This is also where you would set staff load-balancing and allow users without an ID to sign-in.
13. If desired, add a Survey to display upon sign-out.
14. If desired, enable a Beacon as the sign-in station. You must first create a Beacon Profile before enabling this feature.
15. There are two options for saving the sign-in station. Save & Install Here – saves the sign-in station and displays it within the browser you are using once you log out of AccuCampus. Save without Installing – saves the sign-in station only. This allows you to create the sign-in station on one device, but deploy it on another device.