How do I use an attendance sheet in AccuCampus?
This feature allows you to view the full attendance sheet for a chosen course. To view the attendance for an individual student, use Attendance Summary.
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Class Attendance.
2. Click Attendance Sheet.
3. Enter the course and click View Attendance.
4. An attendance sheet for the chosen course will display. This shows attendance for all students in the course for the chosen semester.
5. Click Hide Totals to only show the color-coded sheet.
6. Click Print to print the attendance sheet.
Module 11 - Class Attendance in AccuCampus
Module 11: Class Attendance in AccuCampus Topic: Class Attendance Advanced Options > Attendance Settings Sign-in Options Roll Call Attendance Sheet Attendance Summary Class Attendance Within AccuCampus, you are able to track class attendance, which ...
How do I use beacons to track class attendance in AccuCampus?
One of the sign-in options within AccuCampus is the use of Beacons. Beacons allow students to sign-in via the mobile app and can be used for centers, classrooms or events. They are especially ideal for situations where there isn’t the ability to set ...
How do I enable course attendance through course settings in AccuCampus?
Within AccuCampus, you are able to track class attendance, which can provide valuable information about student success. AccuCampus offers multiple ways to track attendance, including a traditional roll call and various sign-in options. This article ...
How do I customize class attendance statuses in AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options. 2. Click Settings. 3. Click Attendance. 4. Choose the Scope to edit settings for. The default is Account, which controls the global settings for all locations. To change the scope, ...
Module 22 - Attendance Restrictions in AccuCampus
Module 22: Attendance Restrictions in AccuCampus Topic: Attendance Restrictions Restriction Types Creating Restrictions Attendance Restrictions Within AccuCampus, you are able to restrict the locations, services or staff members that users can ...