You need to create and save a “zkoptions.txt” file on a USB flash drive with this in it:
(Replace the "Your_Password" with the Router’s Wi-Fi Password)
Now do this to load that file:
1. Hit the “M⏎” button on the main menu and enter your admin login credentials.
2. Now use the arrows and the “M⏎” button” to select the Comm option.
3. Now use the arrows and the “M⏎” button” to select the Wireless option.
4. Now use the arrows and the “M⏎” button” to select the Wireless Router in the list.
5. Once selected you will see the following option for the password:
by pressing the * symbol on the keypad you’ll enter T9 mode like an old
cell phone. For example: if you wanted to get a lowercase j you would
press * to enable T9, then 5 for JKL, then 0 to get a lowercase j from
the key at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now make sure the USB drive is inserted in the device and
use the arrows and the “M⏎” button” to select the Load Password button.
7. It will pull this information off the USB drive:
8. It should reboot and be connected otherwise you’ll get
an error like shown which means to simply try again.
Possible reason it will not work:
· File name is not correct syntax
· Text in file is not correct syntax
· USB format is unreadable
· USB Drive is over 8GB