Setting the Email Server Connections
Step 1: Go to C:\WebGatewayMVC18\ClientBin and Run GetEmailSettings.exe
Step 2: Fill out the email server connection information and Click Save.
Email server connection information will be used to email appointment confirmations to students and/or tutors when appointments are scheduled (or canceled) using Web Gateway.
Step 3: Close out of the application by clicking the X on the upper-right hand corner.
Adding the Application to Internet Information Services (IIS)
Step 1: Add a new Application Pool.
Step 2: Fill out the Name and set .NET CLR to Version v4.0.30319. Click OK.
Step 3: Select the application pool, right-click, and choose Advanced Settings.
Step 4: Set Enable 32-bit Applications to True and click OK.
Step 5: Right-click Default Web Site and choose Add Application.
Step 6: Name the Alias, Select the Application Pool that was created, and Set the Physical path to the root folder on which Web Gateway MVC was installed.
Click Test Settings.
- You may get this pop-up after clicking Test Settings so just click Close if everything does not pass correctly.
- Click Connect As...
- Select the Specific User option and click the Set... button.
- Verify that the <domain>\<username> has Read/Write/Modify access to the install folder or the Web Gateway MVC physical path, as well as Read/Write/Modify permissions on the AccuSQL database. Click OK when done.
- You will return to the Add Application window. Click Test Settings once again.
- You should see all green check-marks if they pass the Authentication and Authorization requirements and then simply click Close.
If all is good simply click OK to exit this screen.
Step 7: Select the WebGatewayMVC application and click Browse *:80 (HTTP).
Step 8: Done! Students can begin using Web Gateway!