Accudemia: How do I show my tutors names for appointments when students try to schedule?
For the Updated Version of
Accudemia 7.0 Click the link below:
In order for Appointments to work in Accudemia you have to have quite a bit of information setup and in place. Here are the steps to setting up Appointments in Accudemia and when troubleshooting I typically run through them all to make sure everything has been configured.
- Setup your Center:
- Create/Edit a Center and assign Subject Areas & Services.
- Set your Center's Schedule (Control Panel > General) and Off-times.
- Manage Appointment Settings:
Setup your Tutor:
- In the Control Panel set Appointments rules and restrictions (At both the College-level and the Center-Level).
Test your Setup as a Student:
- Create/Edit a Tutor and assign them Subject Areas they can assist with.
- Set the Tutor's schedule or if you would like them to login and create the schedule have the Tutors create their Schedule. You can enable this in the Control Panel > User Accounts section by placing a check next to " Tutors can edit their own schedule."
- This can be done simply by creating a temporary test student and trying to create an appointment with the test student and your available tutors at the Center.
you are ever having trouble getting a tutor to show up make sure that you check the settings at the Center and College Levels. The reason is that College-Level settings only are given to a Center that has been newly created like a "template" of how you want most of your centers ran. However there are also some settings that only appear at the college-level because these are settings can only be set across the Accudemia campus. Center-level settings though will overwrite anything set at the college-level so be sure to set those appropriately to your Center's liking.
More information available on the Accudemia Documentation:
Related to page: /Private/Settings/Settings.aspx?p=Tracking.Appointments
Accudemia-How do I provide extended time appointments for some students?
INTRO In Accudemia, usually, there is a set schedule during the today to create appointments, however, there might be some occasions we need to provide extended hours appointments to some students, in this article we describe a possible solution for ...
Accudemia: How do I give tutors the permission to edit appointments and set students as "Show" or "No Show?"
Introduction In Accudemia, users have different security roles so that they only have access to the modules and features they need. There are four security roles: Students, Tutors, Instructors, and System Users. Tutors don't start with the ability to ...
Accudemia: How do I assign students to a specific tutor for appointments?
Introduction Accudemia gives administrators the ability to assign groups of students to a specific tutor. This means that when these students need help with a subject, they'll only have access to the specific tutor they were assigned to. This is ...
Accudemia: How do I display "All Tutors" or "Only Available Tutors" to students in the Waiting line or Intake System?
Introduction Accudemia allows administrators to choose how tutors are visible to students that sign into a sign-in station. This can range from showing them every tutor in the college's account to only the ones signed in at the center. This article ...
Accudemia: How do I add a schedule for a tutor?
For the Updated Version of Accudemia 7.0 Click the link below: https://desk.zoho.com/portal/engineerica/kb/articles/accudemia-7-0-how-do-i-add-a-schedule-for-a-tutor 1. Log into Accudemia. 2. Click Center Attendance. 3. Click Tutors Schedule. 4. ...