1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Rules.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Enter a unique and specific Name and Description for your rule.
6. Check Active. If this is left unchecked, the rule will not be used by the system.
7. Select a Trigger for the rule. The trigger tells the system when to apply the rule.
8a. Set the Conditions for the rule. This tells the system how to apply the rule.
8b. To add more than one condition, click the And or Or buttons and enter the next condition. To remove a condition, click the X button.
9. Click Add Action. The Action tells the system what to do when the trigger and conditions are met.
Warning: From this point forward, only click within the text boxes. Clicking anywhere else on the page will cause these dialogue boxes to close and all work within them will be lost.
10. Select Ask the user to rate something.
11. Select the Sample size. This is the percentage of users who will receive this survey request.
12. Enter the name of your center or department. This identifies who the e-mail notification is from to the user.
13. Enter the Subject of the e-mail.
14. Enter a Footer for the e-mail, if desired. This could include something directing users where to address their complaints.
15. Choose what the user should review.
16. Click Save.
17. If desired, add another action. If not, click Save.