How do I change a user's role or scope in AccuCampus?
From the Main Sidebar
From the Main Sidebar, hover over General.
Scroll through the list of users to find the user you need or use the look-up glass to search for the user.
From the Search Bar
Use the search box at the top of the page to search for the user. To do so, type in the name of the user you want to see followed by in:users. This option is only available in the browser.
1. Once the chosen user page loads, click Edit User.
2. Scroll down to Security.
3. To add a role to a user, click the drop-down menu Add Role and select the role you want to add. (A user may have multiple roles)
4. To remove a role from a user, click the minus sign next to the role.
5. To set a scope for a user, type the location in the Scope box and click on the correct one. You can add multiple scopes to a user. When a user is scoped to a location or multiple locations, it means they can only access items in AccuCampus that are also scoped to those locations, provided the items can be scoped (services, sign-in stations, etc).
6. Click Save at the bottom once you've made all your changes.