NOTE: Since the e-mail function is intended to send individual certificates to individual users, they are created as separate PDF files. If you would like all certificates in one file, see How do I print certificates in AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Events.
2. Click Certificates.
3. Click Email.
4. From this page, you can e-mail certificates for all users, or filter by role or individual users.
5. Choose the Certificate Template to e-mail.
6. Select All Users.
7. If desired, filter users by role.
8. Choose to e-mail all certificates, or certificates for specific users.
9. Click Email.
10. Review all of the certificates for accuracy.
11. Write the content of the e-mail, including from, reply-to, subject and message. Use $Name& and $Link$ as the tokens for the unique user and their unique certificate.
12. Click Email Certificates.