NOTE: Since the print function is intended to printing or just making a backup of certificates, they are created in a single file. If you would like badges in individual files, go to How do I send badges to users in AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Events.
2. Click Badges.
3. Click Print.
4. From this page, you can print badges for all users, or filter by role or individual users. You can also filter by the date that the badges were last modified.
5. Select the badge template.
6. Select All Users. Choose to print All Badges, or filter by when badges were last modified.
7. If desired, filter badges by role.
8. Choose to generate All Badges or Only Badges for Specific Users. If generating for specific users, search for the users.
9. Click Generate.
10. Badges will be generated as a PDF file. Once they have generated, clickView Your Badges. You can save or print the badges from the PDF file.