Once you have memorized reports, you are able to schedule a previously memorized report to run on a specific schedule. This can also include sending the report to specific users.
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click My Scheduled Reports.
3. Click Create New.
4. Enter a Name for the report. We recommend being specific so that you and any users who will receive the report will know what it contains.
5. Enter Details for the report. We recommend being specific in your description of the report so that you and any other users will know what it contains.
6. Click Active.
7. Enter a Start Date for the schedule to begin.
8. Enter an End Date for the schedule to end.
9. Enter a Time of day for the report to run.
10. Enter the Frequency that you’d like the report to run. This could be daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly.
11. Enter the Date Range for the reporting period to be covered each time the report is run.
12. Search for and add the Report that you would like to schedule. You can choose more than one report to run on this schedule.
If desired, you can e-mail the report to yourself or other users. To do so, follow these steps:
13. If sending to other users, enter the Recipient(s). This is typically used for users who are already within the AccuCampus system and will send the report to the email address listed within AccuCampus.
14. Enter the Send to Address for the recipient(s). This s typically used for users who aren't in AccuCampus and will send the report to the email address(s) listed.
15. If desired, click Send to Me to have the report e-mailed to yourself.
16. Enter the From Name.
17. Enter the Reply To e-mail address.
18. If desired, enter a Password for Attachments. The user or users will need this password to open the report.
19. Enter a Subject and Body for the e-mail.
20. Click Save.