This article explains how to create a single-step kiosk (sign-in station) within AccuCampus. A Single-step Kiosk signs the user into a
course or seminar based on the schedule of the location.
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Center Visits.
2. Select Sign-In Stations.
3. Select Create New.
4. Enter the Station Name. This is used to identify
the sign-in station in the list of stations in AccuCampus. We recommend that
this be specific and unique.
5. Enter the Title – this is what will show to the
user when they approach the sign-in station. It can be the same as the Station
Name, or a different name if desired.
6. Enter the Instructions – these will display to
the user as they approach the sign-in station.
7. Select Class Attendance as the Tracking Mode. Class Attendance
is used for individual courses or events and signs in the user based on the schedule for
8. Choose Single-step Kiosk as the Sign-in/Out Mode. A Single-step
Kiosk signs the user into a course or seminar based on the schedule of the
9. If desired,
add an Admin Passcode. This will
restrict the ability of a user with permission to change the event or quickly
enroll users if they don’t have the passcode.
10. If desired,
set the following information to display on the sign-In station screen once a
user signs-in. You can choose the length of time that the information will
Show Visitor IDs – shows the user’s card number
Show Visitor Names – shows the user’s name
Show Visitor Photos – shows the user’s photo (if
imported into AccuCampus)
11. Enter either a Location or an Instructor. The sign-in station can be set for a location or an instructor, but not for both.
12. If desired,
add a Survey to display upon
13. If desired,
enable a Beacon as the sign-in
station. You must first create a Beacon Profile before enabling this feature.
14. There are
two options for saving the sign-in station.
Save & Install Here – saves the sign-in station and displays it
within the browser you are using once you log out of AccuCampus.
Save without Installing – saves the
sign-in station only. This allows you to create the sign-in station on one
device, but deploy it on another device.