This article explains how to create rules within AccuCampus. Rules are used to automatically trigger actions within the system. They can be used to send notifications, assign or auto-complete action items, add or remove tags, etc.
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Rules.
4. Click on Create New.
5. Enter a unique and specific Name and Description for your rule.
6. Check Active. If this is left unchecked, the rule will not be used by the system.
7. Select a Trigger for the rule. The trigger tells the system when to apply the rule.
8a. Set the Conditions for the rule. This tells the system how to apply the rule.
8b. To add more than one condition, click the And or Or buttons and enter the next condition. To remove a condition, click the X button.
9. Click Add Action. The Action tells the system what to do when the trigger and conditions are met.
Warning: From this point forward, only click within the text boxes. Clicking anywhere else on the page will cause these dialogue boxes to close and all work within them will be lost.
10. Select an Action that will occur as a result of the trigger.
From here, please see the following articles based on the action you selected.