This article explains how to integrate a survey from a third-party vendor into a sign-in station in AccuCampus. With this feature, the student is redirected to the survey when they sign out of the sign-in station and must take the survey on that station. To have the survey sent to the student to complete on their own time, a notification rule should be created. See How do I set up automatic or triggered notifications in AccuCampus?
WARNING: Before utilizing this feature, you must first create a survey through a third-party website of your choice!
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Center Visits.
2. Click Sign-In Stations.
3. Choose the sign-in station that will have a survey integrated.
4. The Survey Integration feature is located at the bottom of the screen. The following survey providers are already supported: Zoho Surveys, Google Forms, Typeform.com, Survey Gizmo, 4Screens. For all other survey providers, select Custom.
Integrating a Supported Survey Provider
Integrating with a Non-Supported Survey Provider
This example will show integration with Survey Monkey. Please follow the instructions provided by your survey provider when embedding the survey link.
5. Select Custom from the drop down list.
6. In a new tab, navigate to your survey provider's website.
7. Select the survey that should be integrated.
8. Follow your survey provider's instructions to get a link to embed the survey.
9. Paste the link from your survey into AccuCampus.
10. Click Save & Install Here to install the station now. Otherwise, click Save Without Installing.