Text Messaging for Business
Receiving text messages on your business phone number is not a trend, it's a necessity. The ever-evolving customers want easier forms of communication and demand sending text messages to businesses. Is your business ready to answer the call?
Now it's time to turn up the text messaging capabilities of your existing phone numbers and enable your customers to reach you via SMS. It's easier than you think and with our intelligent texting capabilities, you can use your email to receive and respond to SMS messages or have SMSLogix automatically respond to the most common inquiries!!
- Enable your clients to text your business. If you are not offering it, you are sending your customers to your competition.
- Most every phone number can be text enabled and it only takes a few business days to do so.
- It’s very cost effective to add this important communication channel to your communications arsenal.
- A lot of people had second thoughts about adopting a fax line, email address or website back in day; but as you know, it's impossible to run a business now without them. Texting is also becoming a necessity for any business.
- Intelligent / Interactive Auto Response
- IITR engine can be trained to automatically answer simple text messages in real time based on time of the day, week or on special occasions.
- Receive and Send text messages in variety of ways
- Text messages can be sent or received via your email, a secure web portal or cell phones.
- Multi-user/agent environment
- Allows multiple staff members to receive and respond to the text messages from the same business number.
- Retain your existing customers and obtain new ones
- Customers love easy communications and choose to do business with places that provide them.
- Low Cost of Adoption
- It’s very cost effective to enable text messaging to your business number. Please contact us for our pricing plans.
Download the brochure below for more information.
Why are more companies using SMS for Business purposes?
SMS use is Pervasive 5 billion people send/receive SMS messages 23 billion text messages are sent daily 98% of US smartphone users text regularly 48.7 million people in North America will opt iinto SMS by 2020 SMS is Effective and Efficient 98% open ...
SMSLogix: SMS Solution for Businesses
Let customers text your business and maximize your client reach! Use your business’ existing landline or VoIP number to receive and send text messages to any number. Manage meaningful two way conversations with ease for Support, Sales, Marketing, ...
Top Four Reasons Why All Businesses Should Consider Cloud Communications
Do you take business calls on your cell phone? Of course you do! Do your employees or sales force work remotely, from home or the road at least some of the time? Most likely. A recent study by web conferencing software company, PGI, indicates that ...
FoneLogix Features Overview
Interested in revitalizing your business communications? With our platform, you get the tools and features you need to enhance your business for improved growth and success. Utilize countless options to take your business to the next level with a ...
Who is FoneLogix?
FoneLogix® combines next-generation cloud infrastructure with powerful VoIP phone systems to deliver unparalleled communications solutions to small and mid-size businesses nationwide. In today’s mobile, distributed and always-on workforce, growing ...