This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley PRO Plan.
Calley PRO Plan allows you to AutoDial unlimited numbers right from your Android and iOS phone. It sets a Call Centre on your mobile phone and you can manage the Calling List (numbers you want to call right from your laptop / desktop).
What Can Calley Do?
You can do the following to Automate your Outbound Calling Workflow in a Calley PRO Plan.
- Create a List to call automatically, this list is created on the secure Web Panel using a CSV file.
- Download the Calley Mobile App and install them in your phone.
- Call the numbers automatically so that you can speak to the leads rather than dialling them.
What can Calley NOT Do?
Calley since its inception was created to help businesses automate their outbound and inbound calling processes. There are a few things that Calley can not do.
- Send out Recorded Voice Messages to the numbers.
- Since the numbers are Dialled from the Mobile Phone it can not dial multiple numbers at one time.
- It will AutoDial the next call when the present call is Finished.
What are the Different Calling Modes supported by Calley PRO Plan?
Calley PRO plan supports multiple calling modes which are listed as below.
- Power / Standard Mode - This mode allows you to call and save dispositions at the end of the call. It even enables you to send sms, WhatsApp, email or schedule a call in future.
- Uninterrupted Mode - This mode is a call only mode with no interruptions for saving dispositions.
- WhatsApp Only Mode - This mode enables you to send WhatsApp messages to a list right from the mobile app.
- App Calling Mode - This mode enables you to call using VOIP apps like TextNow, Skype or Google Voice.
Step by Step Guide for Setup
To start you will need a
- A Mobile Phone - Android or iOS to make calls.Power / Standard Mode - This mode allows you to call and save dispositions at the end of the call. It even enables you to send sms, WhatsApp, email or schedule a call in future.
- A Laptop / Desktop to manage lead data and reporting.
- An Active Internet Connection.
Calley Process on Computer
The setup process starts with your registration to Calley Autodialer.
Step 2 - As you login you will be bought to the Setup Dashboard.
Step 3 - Click on the toggle to go to Reporting Dashboard.
Step 4 - To create a Calling List you have three options - Standard Import, Power Import & Google Sheet Import.
Step 5 - In the current guide we are continuing with Standard Import, Go to the Top navigation bar > Calling List > Add List - Standard Import.
Step 6 - As you reach Standard Import Page you can provide a List name of your choice.
Step 7 - As a list is created you can Add Numbers Manually or In Bulk using CSV.
Step 8 - If you want to add numbers manually you can do so by providing Name, Number & Notes for the number you wish to call.
Step 9 - If you want to add a list of multiple numbers you can do that by clicking - Add Numbers in Bulk.
Step 10 - Reaching on the Add Numbers page you can download the Sample CSV File - Click Here.
Step 11 - CSV is a type of XLS file and you can open it in MS Excel, Google Sheets, or in OpenOffice. Add numbers you wish to call in the CSV file and ensure that it does not have any special characters. Only allowed special characters are + (plus sign) and - (hyphen). Save the file on your computer.
Step 12 - On the page choose the file from your computer to upload and press OK.
Step 13 - As you upload the CSV file the numbers are loaded on your Web Panel and you are ready to make calls. If you want to add more lists in the system you can do so by repeating process from Step 5 Onwards.
Step 14 - Now you need to add Call Dispositions that you can select at the end of a call. To do that click on Top Navigation Bar > Feedbacks
Step 15 - You can add dispositions as per your requirement and classify them as Lead, Connected, Not Connected & Not Interested. You can create as many dispositions as you want defining the type.
Using Standard Import in Calley PRO subscription you will be upload unto 2000 Records in a single list. If the list you have contains duplicates or if it has more records than 2000 the Calley Standard Importer module will import the first 2000 Records only from the list.
Calley Process on Mobile
As the loading to numbers is finished on the laptop you do not need the laptop anymore (Not until you wants to see reports). You can now visit the mobile to start making calls.
Step 1 - If you do not have the mobile app installed Download the Mobile App by Clicking Here.
Step 2 - Log in to the Mobile App with the same username and password that you created at the time of registering your account on the web panel.
Step 3 - Once logged in you are bought to the Dashboard.
Step 4 - On the dashboard click on Red Button - Start Calling.
Step 5 - It will give you selection of Calling Lists to choose. Click on the Arrow to load numbers.
Step 6 - As the numbers are loaded the Dashboard shows how many calls are Pending, Done or Scheduled for a future date. You can click on Start Calling button now.
Step 7 - Calley App will show you the Mode selection, since you are in Calley PRO plan you can using Standard Mode, Uninterrupted Mode, Whatsapp Only Mode or App Mode. For the sake of this guide we are continuing with Standard Mode.
Step 8 - It will dial the number for you. You can skip call or load another list if you want on this step.
Step 9 - As the call is finished the Calley App prompts you Post Call Feedback Screen to update Call Dispositions.
Step 10 - On this screen you can update Disposition to make new call.
Step 11 - OR Leave the Call Notes empty to go to next call.
Step 12 - OR Add this number to DND.
Step 13 - OR Redial the number again.
Step 14 - OR Schedule a call back in future.
Step 15 - OR send a SMS to the number.
Step 16 - OR send an Email to the number.
Step 17 - OR send an Whatsapp Message to the number.
Step 18 - As you save your action the app takes you to next call.
Step 19 - You can follow these steps for all the numbers in your list and Calley App keeps on updating them in the Web Panel as well as on the Mobile App.
Step 20 - If you wish to switch the calling list you can go to the dashboard. Click Pause Calling and then Click Start Calling Again.
Sections in Mobile App
The Mobile App has 4 sections.
1. Dashboard - Shows a summary of list that is loaded.
2. Call Directory - Shows list of calls that are pending to be done.
3. Call History - Shows list of calls that you have already done.
4. Schedule Calls - Shows list of calls that you have scheduled for future.
5. Incoming Calls - Shows list of incoming calls logged by you in Calley App.
We hope that you are clear with setting up your Calley PRO Account.
If you need further assistance in setting up your Calley Account for the first time you can write to us on email@example.com
or Request a demo