Old Versions of Audio Notetaker - Mac
MacUsers of Audio Notetaker can upgrade to Version 5 free of charge, please go to the download page of the website. The latest version is compatible with MacOS 10.11 onwards. If you are using an older version of MacOS then please select the correct version below.
Please note that we can only provide very limited support with these versions.
This is the last version supporting Mac OS 10.10 This is the last version of Audio Notetaker supported on MacOS 10.5.8 up to and including 10.8Version 2.8 added:
- Microsoft WMA decoder - WMA files can now be imported and played back in Audio Notetaker without relying on any 3rd party applications.
- Export with playback settings - If you change the volume, speed or add Noise Cancellation to your file you can now export your audio with those settings.
- Extract Colours - You can now select whether to extract coloured chunks or sections to either a new document or one you already have open.
- Unsaved Recordings - These are now moved to the Trash rather than being deleted.
- Word highlighting with Text To Speech - If you use the Mac's inbuilt Speech tool (Edit menu > Speech) then the words will be highlighted in Audio Notetaker as they are spoken.
Version 2.7.4051 (released on the 24th March 2013)• A second text pane for reference text• Noise cancellation• Improved compatibility with Audio Notetaker v3 for Windows• Viewer mode - view Audio Notetaker files without activating• Extract text from PowerPoint or PDF slides• Retina display support..as well as numerous bug fixes and general improvements.
This supports Zoom recorder wav files, and makes a small change to the registration form.
This supports more index marks and fixes a number of small problems, like switching to a USB headset as soon as it is plugged in and scrolling whilst recording. Activation is now separate to registration. Note that in 2.6.3007.0 released 4th May, we had accidentally disabled the Activate New Licence Key menu.
Old versions of Audio Notetaker - Windows
Windows (For Mac versions see here) Users of Audio Notetaker Versions 1, 2 and 3 can upgrade to Version 4 free of charge, please go to the download page of the website. Older versions can be downloaded below: Version 3.2 - (released in ...
How different are the PC and Mac versions of Audio Notetaker?
The functionality of both Windows and Mac versions is broadly similar with the exception of a few features. A list of features can be found here. With Version 4 the interface has been made to feel much slicker and we have added a considerable list of ...
Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
See What's New in this Version? for a list of the things that we have added. With the Mac update we've closed the gap between the two versions. We have some features that we'll be working on to bring them even closer and there are a few things that ...
How to install Audio Notetaker on a Mac?
The Mac version of Audio Notetaker requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or later. Ensure that you have the most recent updates of your operating system installed and that you have our most recent version of Audio Notetaker before installing. Download the ...
How do I download Audio Notetaker?
To download the most recent version of Audio Notetaker, with a 30 day free trial, go to our download page www.sonocent.com/download/ From here you can download both the latest Windows and Mac versions.