But, it is not the only way to do it and here we are exactly showing you how you can easily change the ownership of one, some, many or all of your contacts in a couple of minutes or less.
So, without further ado, let’s show you how to do it!
Changing the Ownership of a Contact Label
1. In Chrome Web Store, type “Shared Contacts for Gmail” in the search bar and hit Enter.
2. Now, open the first result i.e. our official Google Chrome Extension and click on “Add to Chrome”.
3. Once installed, you will be redirected to Google Contacts. Here, select your desired contacts that you want to change the ownership and add to a contact label. You can create a new label or use an existing one.
4. Now, hover over the contact label you want to change ownership of and click on the share icon.
5. In the newly opened window, enter the email or name of the person you want to make the owner of this label and click on “Share”.
6. Now, in the Sharing Settings, select “Owner” and click on “Save Changes”.
You have successfully changed the ownership of this contact label without having to download or upload any file, thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail.