HAVING INTERNET ISSUES? Here are the troubleshooting steps you can do before opening a ticket with us
Here are the troubleshooting steps you can do before opening a ticket with us:
- Please check if you have power onsite.
- Please check if power is on to the equipment and that all cabling connections are secure.
- If the power is on, please reboot the modem/router by disconnecting the power for 60 seconds (1 full minute) and then reconnecting it.
After doing all the steps above and the internet issue still persists, please feel free to reach out to us to open a ticket to further investigate with the carrier. Below are ticketing methods listed in order of preference to get the most efficient and timely response.
Thank you for choosing Hyper Networks!
- The fastest and best way to request support is to submit a ticket directly to our support desk: https://desk.zoho.com/portal/hypernetworks427/en/newticket
- The second fastest way is to send an email to email@example.com. You’ll be asked to provide additional information once we receive your message, but no matter how you reach us, we’ll respond promptly and resolve your issue as quickly as we can.
- While You can also give us a call at 1-888-HYPER-11