How do I schedule my Online Private Lessons?
Lessons can be scheduled directly in My Account under the Online Private Lessons section of your Home tab. Click on the green "Go Now" button.
1. First, ensure that your student's time zone is correct, then click on the blue "+" button on the right of your lesson bundle. Click on any "Available!" lesson and select "Schedule now!"
2. Select your preferred topic (Note: Many packages will have the topic selected for you. If your topic is already selected, please skip this step.)
3. You can choose to book by available dates or available instructors.
Note: Lessons must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance. The white boxes will indicate availability. If scheduling by date, you will have the chance to choose an instructor from those available at that time.
4. Once all preferred options are selected, click “Schedule It.” If you need to make any adjustments, click on the green "+" symbol for the Topic, Instructor, or Date & Time.
5. A confirmation email will be sent that will include software installation instructions and your Zoom link. You can also find your Zoom under the lesson that you have now scheduled.
Who teaches Online Private Lessons?
Our Online Private Lessons are taught by the best-of-the-best staff from our summer programs! These all-adult, tech-savvy individuals are equipped to engage and inspire students year-round. To purchase Online Private Lessons, please click here.
What are Online Private Lessons?
Online Private Lessons promote fast advancement and increased confidence with technology. They are 60-minute tutoring sessions that offer scheduling flexibility and personalized instruction for your child. Our Tech Rockstar Instructors share their ...
How can I purchase Online Private Lessons?
Please click here to purchase your private lessons. After purchasing, you will receive an email from us within two business days to schedule your first session.
How long do I have to use my Online Private Lessons before they expire?
Online Private Lesson credits will expire one year from the date of purchase. This includes lessons purchased as part of a subscription. You can schedule your Online Private Lessons and view their expiration dates at any time from My Account.
What is included in the micro:bit Expansion Kit?
Along with the micro:bit, our students will receive the following for their Expansion Kit: micro:bit Go Bundle SparkFun gator:bit v2.0 - micro:bit Carrier Board SparkFun gator:starter ProtoSnap Alligator Test Leads - Multicolored (10 Pack) They ...