InBloom v3 in both Lite & Pro flavors has the ability to download
and install the latest updates from the web. All you have to do is open
the Updater application and in a button click or two, you're done
updating. To begin, first have InBloom open:
1. View the available update notes
Click the red #1 on the Home icon denotes that an update is available
for InBloom. You'll only see this appear when update is available.
2. Note what is being updated and where to find your Updater application
The InBloom Updater is located inside your InBloom Software folder. In
case you need help finding it, the first box shows exactly where it is.
The second highlight shows what files will be updated.
3. Close and Logout of InBloom
4. Navigate to your InBloom software folder (shown in Step 2) and open the Updater folder
5. Open the Updater application
6. Click 'Check for Updates' in the window that appears
7. You should see the available updates again, click Download Update to download & install the software
8. After you click the button, you'll see the files download
A confirmation dialog may appear asking you to make sure that InBloom is completely closed - click Continue.
9. A dialog will appear when the download completes