encounter this problem with your unit, there are various reasons that could
cause a blue screen displaying the message HDMI 1 no signal. This could be due to a faulty
HDMI port, a faulty HDMI cable, a projector malfunction, a computer
malfunction, or because the computer is turned off. First, we must first identify
the source of this problem, as follows:
Note : this is normally what happen when the computer is turned off. Another sign that the computer is off is when the orange light is constantly blinking on the remote, even if you don't touch any keys.
● Press the Source Search or Search
button and wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
● Press the Home button on the remote
control to choose from the list of available sources and make sure the
projector is on the HDMI 1 source.
● Turn the projector off for one minute,
and then turn it on again. Repeat this operation twice.
● If the first steps were unsuccessful, you can turn off the system’s breakers for minimum 15 seconds. This is usually what fixes the problem most of the time. Before resetting the breakers, you must turn off the projector(s) and computer(s) first.
● If you have access to a lift, make sure the computer is turned on, as it may be turned off. You can also connect the HDMI cable to another HDMI port on the projector.
problem persists, please contact Lü Technical Support at: