If you are having trouble updating the Lü system, follow these steps:
1. Close the Update window.
2. Double-clic on the Lü shortcut to open the Lu application.
3. Access the Lü settings by selecting the gear icon.
4. Select "Update to ..." .
5. If the update option is not displayed, make sure you are properly connected to the internet, and then restart the system.
6. You may have to retry step 1 to 5 a couple of times.
7. If the update option still does not appear or if you made several attempts, please contact Lü support at:
If a wrong Resolution message appears, go to the Lü settings by selecting the gear icon located in the left side panel. Then select the System Status tab, and then click on the Change Resolution button. A Windows settings window will open. Under ...
My Lü app is not working
If your Lü application is not working properly, first close the Lü application using the ALT and F4 keys. Then open the application by double clicking on the Lü shortcut on the desktop. If the problem persists, restart the computer. If none of these ...
Lü is not responding or LU.exe has stopped working
If a window appears with a message that the Lü application has stopped working, please follow the steps below: Close the message window. Restart the Lü application. Restart the computer. If the problem persists or occurs regularly, please contact Lü ...
In app music
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change the music of an application. You can only play with or without the music we chose for the app. However, you can mute the sound of the Lü app from the setting and play the music from other media ...
Duo connection not possible
The DUO connection requires that the two computers in the system are connected to the same network. Press the Windows key on the keyboard to open the Windows task bar. Using the touchpad, move your cursor over the internet access icon to connect the ...