Here are some possible solutions to solve the problem of lights when you see the message Lights not initialized appear.
● Check that the computer is properly connected to the internet.
● Restart the Lü application by pressing Alt+F4 to close the Lu application and, then double-click on the Lu shortcut.
● Restart the system.
● If you have access to a scissor lift, disconnect then reconnect the USB cable from the Enttec USB converter.
● Connect this same cable to another USB port on the computer.
● Turn off the computer and the projector, and then turn off the circuit breakers for at least 15 seconds before turning them back on.
● If the problem persists, contact Lü Technical Support at:
Lü - Interactive Playground
How to turn on and off the lights
When the Lü app wakes up, the lights will turn on by themselves. When you enter an app, the lights will automatically adjust and change color based on the selected game. When you are finished using Lü, you can manually turn off the lights or wait 30 ...
Turn Lü on and off
To turn Lü on when you want to use it for the first time of the day: ● Using the Epson remote controler, press ON to turn on the projector. ● Turn on the portable keyboard. ● Turn off the gymnasium lights ...
Shortcuts for Lü
Keyboard controller Laser Projector controller Lamp projector controller Shortcut in app Home page : F1 turn on and off the lights Galactic : Press N ...
Blue screen HDMI 1 no signal
If you encounter this problem with your unit, there are various reasons that could cause a blue screen displaying the message HDMI 1 no signal. This could be due to a faulty HDMI port, a faulty HDMI cable, a projector malfunction, a computer ...
Replacing the Keyboard Remote
Once the new keyboard remote is received, open the small hatch on the back, and take out the USB stick located inside. This USB stick is the transmitter used to send the signal from the keyboard remote to the computer. If your keyboard remote no ...