There is not much maintenance to do with the camera except that you could open the module and use a compressed air can to clean up the fans from the dust.
1. The filter or vents get dusty.
2. You see a message telling you to clean it.
3. The projector’s Filter light flashes orange.
To clean the filter, follow the steps bellow :
1. Turn off the projector, wait for the projector to beep, and unplug the power cord.
2. Using a star screwdriver, remove the two (2) screws under the cage. The cover will hold by itself after removing the screws.
3. Slide the air filter cover latch and open the air filter cover.
4. Pull the air filter out of the projector.
5. Tap each side of the air filter 4 to 5 times to shake off any excess dust.
6.Vacuum the front of the air filter (the side with the tabs) to remove any remaining dust. Note: If dust is difficult to remove or the air filter is damaged, replace the air filter.
7. Place the air filter back in the projector as shown and push gently until it clicks into place.
8. Close the air filter cover.