Using Reflector Teacher and
Reflector Teacher and Reflector 4
are powerful screens mirroring and wireless media streaming software. You will be able to share the screen of your phone, tablet, or
computer on your Lü very easily, regardless of the brand of your device. In addition, it is also possible to project several devices at the same time without losing the projection quality. You can find more details on the multiple features by clicking on the link below.
***To work, your device must be on
the same network as your Lü, otherwise, screen sharing will not be possible.***
To use Reflector
1. Press the "Win" button on your remote control.
2. When the Windows taskbar appears, using the keyboard on your remote, type REFLECTOR and open the application. It is also possible that Reflector is already present on your taskbar. If so, double-click on the application.
3. Once the software is open, you will see this window on your Lü screen.
4. Then take your device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.) and access your screen sharing settings from your device.
into your Lü. Eg: Lu0247. If necessary, write down the requested password. This password will be displayed on your Lü screen.
6. Take your remote control and click on Remember this device. By doing so, Reflector won't ask you for a password next time you screen mirror the same device.
7. Finally, to view your device's screen, click Allow and show all. Screen sharing should then take place.
Note that you can share the screen of several devices at the same time as long as they are on the same internet network.
If you have an Android phone and your device is on version 11, chances are you will need to download an app on your device.
To learn more about this, see the following articles:
If you have another laptop, here's something that can help.
Screen mirroring does not work
Several reasons can be the cause of this problem, here are some solutions.
- Check that your device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.) is on the same internet network as your Lü. Take your Lü remote and click on the "Win" button and type WI-FI. Open the WI-FI settings and check if the internet network of your Lü is the same as your device. If not, change your device's internet network. It is also possible to change the internet network of the Lü device.
- Your device (cell phone, tablet, computer, etc.) cannot find your Lü even if the two devices are on the same internet network. Your building is certainly protected so that you can browse the internet safely. Therefore, the Lü computer must also be protected by your network. To resolve this problem, your building's IT support will be able to guide you. They must connect the Lü computer to your secure network. In some cases, your building's IT support must be present to access the Lü computer on site. Here is some additional information: https://help.reflectorapp.com/article/224-mirror-to-reflector-via-the-cast-menu-while-on-a-corporate-public-network
If the problem persists, you can also contact the Lü technical support team at 1-855-781-0797, extension 2, or by email at email@example.com
Return to the Lü application
When using the Reflector application on your Lü, devices projected with Reflector are by default always displayed in the front of the screen. To be able to navigate between Reflector and go back to your Lü application, here are the steps to follow:
- Press the "Win" button on your remote control.
- Type the word Reflector and open the application.
- Click on Settings and choose Preferences.
- Uncheck Always on top.
- Using your Lü remote, hold down the "Alt" button at the bottom of your remote.
- While still holding the "Alt" button, press the "Tab" button located to the left of your remote control.
- Keep pressing the "Alt" button and use the "Tab" button to navigate between the different windows and return to your Lü application.
Please feel free to contact the Lü Technical Support team at 1-855-781-0797, ext. 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project the image from my phone or computer onto the projector
There are several software options available to project your smartphone, your computer or tablet onto the projector. Reflector 4 is the one that we recommend you the most. Here are some other options: Air server Mirroing360 Windows Connect ...
Turning on the computer
We strongly recommend that you leave the computer on at all times, i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are here, it's probably because you have a blue screen with a HDMI 1 no signal message. Here are the three methods you can use to turn the ...
Blue screen HDMI 1 no signal
If you encounter this problem with your unit, there are various reasons that could cause a blue screen displaying the message HDMI 1 no signal. This could be due to a faulty HDMI port, a faulty HDMI cable, a projector malfunction, a computer ...
How to replace the computer
If it breaks, you will need to use a ladder, lifting platform, or scaffolding to reach the sound and light module in which the computer is located. Once at the module, lift the top cover and locate the computer. To identify the computer, find the ...
What is the Lü Community?
Lü Community www.lu-community.com Every day, passionate and creative ...