How do I assign a license to a user?
In order for a learner (employee) to take a course or courses, they must first be assigned a license containing that course (e.g. Metalforming - Annual license). Licenses are considered consumed once you have assigned them to a user and enrolled that user in courses that are part of that license. You can track license consumption from the Licenses page
To assign a license to a user:
- Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php).
- Click License Management in the left nav. The Licenses page displays by default.
- Click the Manage Licenses icon to the right of the license you wish to assign. The License Details page displays.
- Click the button. The License Enrollment page displays.
- Click Add and select a specific user or users to which you wish to assign the license. Then click Submit.
- To assign the license to a specific user or users, start typing the name of the user in the Select User drop-down.
Or, click the down carat to see all users in your organization.
Alternatively, if you wish to assign the license to all users in your company, click the Select all Users checkbox.
- Click on a user to select them. The user's name will be added above the drop-down (click the x next to the user if you wish to de-select them).
- Then click Save changes.
How do I extend a user's content license?
To extend licenses for your employees, purchase a new license and then assign it to the user with an expired license. Licenses are assigned to such users exactly like you would assign a new license to a new user. Follow the instructions in How do I ...
How do I re-assign an unused license to a different employee?
Licenses can be re-assigned to a different employee if the employee has not yet started any courses in the license. To re-assign a license from one user to the other: Unassigning aLicense from a User Log in to the platform ( ...
Can I assign manager privileges to an employee?
Yes! Managers in METALFORM EDU can add new users to the organization's account, assign licenses to users, enroll users in courses and run reports on user and course progress. To assign manager privileges to an employee: Log in to the system ...
What is a license in METALFORM EDU?
A license is a library of content. After a manager has purchased a license(s) to a content library, that license is available to the manager to assign to a user for the length of time the license(s) is valid. METALFORM EDU has four different types of ...
How do I remove a user's manager privileges?
Managers in METALFORM EDU can add new users to the organization's account, assign licenses to users, enroll users in courses and run reports on user and course progress. Each organization's current manager list consists of people whom another manager ...