How do I view and create users (employees) in the system?
View and Manage Existing Users
To view users already in the system:
- Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php).
- Click License Management in the left nav.
- Click the Users tab. The Manage Users page displays with all of your users listed.
Manually Create New Users
To add new user to the system:
- Click the Create New+ button at the top right of the page.
The Create User page displays.
- Complete the fields on this page. Note the following:
- All fields noted with a red exclamation point are required. At a minimum, you will need to enter the following for each new user you create:
- First name
- Last name
- New password
- Email address
- Email is a required field. However, if an employee (user) does not have an email, you can enter your own email or a fake email.
- The User must change password on login checkbox is checked by default. It is recommended that you leave this setting as is.
- If your employees (users) do not have emails, make sure that you enter a password for them in the New password field, and leave the Generate password and notify user checkbox unchecked.
- Click the Create User button. The Users page reloads with the new user added.
How do I batch upload users to the system?
The Import Users option to create your users requires a CSV file. The required column heads listed below are needed to import the users properly. Please note that the username must be all lowercase letters for it to upload. username firstname ...
How do I view and/or download certificates earned by my employees (learners)?
Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php). Click License Management in the left nav. Click the Users tab. Click on the name of the user whose scores you wish to review (e.g. Scout The Cat in the example above). The user's ...
How do I access reports to view my employees' progress in the system?
Managers have a large number of reports available to them, that provide data on individual learners, as well as on learners in aggregate. To access the reports: Log in to the system (hhttps://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php). Click on License ...
Logging in to the system (manager perspective)
Open your browser, and go to https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php. The METALFORM EDU login page displays. Enter your email as registered with PMA.org in the Username field and your password in the Password field. Important Note: If you used ...
How can I view scores for learners, even if they have an expired license?
Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php). Click License Management in the left nav. Click the Users tab. Click on the name of the learnerwhose scores you wish to review (e.g. Scout The Cat in the example above). The user's ...