If you attempt to delete a group in the Grow Module, you will receive a warning. This is intentional so that any existing member or leader records attached to that group are retained. See below for an illustrated view of this function.
1. Log in to the application. From the Home page click on Grow/Groups.
2. From the overview page, click the Group you wish to delete.
3. If you attempt to delete the group and there are any members or leaders associated with this group, the following warning will appear. The application will not allow you to delete this group so that the individual records (members or leaders) in this group will be retained.
4. To delete an existing group, follow these steps:
a. From the group overview page, select Members from the left navigation bar.
b. Select all members (required to delete the Group)
c. Click the delete icon
5. A warning will pop up, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the group and all of its members.
a. If you did not intend to delete the group, click the X.
b. To complete the delete action, click Delete.
The Group is now deleted and removed from each member's faith journey.
To retain the Group information in each member's faith journey, reclassify each member as inactive.
Import Grow group into an Encounter session
To import members from a Grow group to an Encounter session, first select the session from which the group members are to be imported. 1. Log in to the application. From the Home page, click on Encounter Sessions/Retreats. 2. Double-click the session ...
Group participant and group leadership detail reports (Grow module only)
Login and click on the Grow Groups button. 2a. Select the desired group from the Overview page by clicking on it ONCE. A blue line will appear around the group you have selected. Once you select a group, the View Reports icon in the top right corner ...
Setting up a Grow group (ideal for small groups)
To set up a group in the Grow module, follow the steps below. Grow groups are usually ongoing with now set end date, has new members joining at different points of the group, and attendance is typically not taken. Attendance can be included in Grow ...
Deactivate People from a Group
You can deactivate a member or volunteer from a specific group. This is a helpful alternative to deleting an individual from a group. When you delete an individual from a group, the group detail is permanently removed from the individual's faith ...
View an RSVP report for a Group event
This document will detail how to view and manage event RSVPs by generating an up-to-date report at any time while the group is Active. 1. Login to the Mission Suite. Select the Grow-Groups icon. 2. From the Group overview page, select the Group in ...