BCMobile - Template Configuration Questionnaire
Every member library will have access to the BLUEcloud Mobile app, identified in the App Store and Google Play Store as "Montana Shared Catalog." If any members wish to pay individually for their own customized app template in addition to the consortium app cost that everyone shares, they may do so. Libraries interested in purchasing a template should open a ticket
. When requesting a mobile template, please supply the MSC system administrators with the following information.
- Library Name
- Home Page URL
- Library hours (include for main library and branches, if different)
- Library address (include for main library and branches)
Library Logo and Brand Considerations
- High resolution logo image (attach)
- Brand style guide (attach) OR describe color schemes (include color hex codes)
Please provide the following details, as applicable:
- Syndetics Unbound ID and password. If you do not subscribe to Unbound, MSC will supply your Syndetics ID.
- Resource links
- OCLC "Ask a Librarian" Institution ID
- Links to social media pages
- RSS events feed address
- RSS news feed address
- Does your library plan to use the app for self check?
- Does your library use RFID? Additional expense will be incurred by libraries using RFID.
- Does your library plan to use the app for Click & Collect (curbside services)?
BCMobile - Modifying Mobile Apps
About This article covers modifying your end users' experience of the app by making changes in the BCMobile Content Management System (CMS) and is intended for MSC libraries that purchased an app template, specifically the staff who will be ...
BCMobile - Content Management System
About This article covers how designated staff at libraries with BCMobile templates can access the app's content management system and support, introduces basic terminology, and reviews how to reload the app on a smartphone to immediately view ...
BCMobile - Modifying Channels
About This article covers modifying your library's channel(s) in the BCMobile Content Management System (CMS) and is intended for MSC libraries that purchased an app template, specifically the staff who will be responsible for administering their ...
BCMobile - Common App Tasks
Downloading the App The Montana Shared Catalog app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store effective November 16, 2020. To download the app, search "Montana Shared Catalog" or use one of the following direct links. ...
BCMobile - Modifying Content
About This article covers modifying your library's content in the BCMobile Content Management System (CMS) and is intended for MSC libraries that purchased an app template, specifically the staff who will be responsible for administering their ...