Clear the cache in Chrome
1. Click the Chrome Menu in the upper right on the browser
2. Select More Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for cache.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Clear the cache in Firefox
1. Click the Fire Fox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Options.
3. Select the Advanced panel.
4. Click on the Network tab.
5. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.