Release Notes: Version 1.0.3
This release occurred on January 20, 2020 and included the following bug fixes and customer requests:
- We fixed an error in the Subscription process that caused duplicate accounts and charges.
- We fixed an error in the initial download process that caused the application to freeze with a white-screen for some customers.
- We added fields to the Billing Balances sub-category: Balance Amount, Balance Type, Interest Amount Balance, and Total Amount Due.
- We added fields to the Activity sub-category: Activity Category, Activity Non-billable, and Activity Non-billable Total.
- We updated field names in the Billing Balances sub-category: Payment Made became Total Payments Made, and Payment Date became Last Payment Date.
Please email us at support@myFirmData.com if you have any problems downloading or using the product and we will do whatever we need to do to get you up and running.
Release Notes: Version 1.4.1
This release occurred on February 15, 2022 and included the following enhancements and bug fixes: We have fixed a problem that was causing our Preview screen to freeze when new Date Range filters were applied to a report. All Date Range filters are ...
Release Notes: Version 1.1.1
This release occurred on July 7, 2020 and included the following customer requests bug fixes: We added the ability to report on Payment and Credit Notes in the Billing and Contact Report Types. These fields are critical to tracking payments and ...
Release Notes: Version 0.5.7
This release will completely reload your firm's data and includes the following bug fixes and customer requests: We added the remaining Calendar Entries Fields in the Calendars Report. We fixed an error that was introduced in our last release that ...
Release Notes: Version 1.1.2
This release occurred on July 9, 2020, and corrected a download problem that was reported when updating Payment information.
Release Notes: Version 1.3.1
This release occurred on April 6, 2021, and fixed a bug that caused data to be incorrectly excluded from reports when filters included fields where blank values exist. Filters are now handling blank values correctly.