1. Install Adobe Reader from here: Install Link
2. Download the generated barcode PDF file
3. Go to File > Print
4. Click on Open Page Setup… on the screen below
5. Select your Printer then click on Paper Size > Manage Custom Sizes… on the screen below
6. Add your paper dimensions and multiply the height by 2 (since we will be printing on two labels at the same time). Be sure to leave the non-printable area empty.
7. Click on Ok, then click a second time on Ok to come back to the main print dialog. Then, select the following options:
8. The preview should be correct and you should be able to print correctly on your 2-up labels.