Omadi Desktop v2021.10.28
- In Omadi Mobile, users could not select “Other” as a state/province for a license plate in Omadi Mobile, and vehicles in the Do Not Tow list with “Other” as the state/province could not be seen.
- Some non-standard forms could not be accessed correctly via Omadi Mobile’s “View on the Web” functionality.
- Whenever a user enters a license plate number, they will be required to select a license plate state.
- Omadi Mobile’s license plate search will now include any license plates that don’t have a state, or that have “Other” as the state.
- Omadi Mobile will automatically get up-to-date charges when releasing an impounded vehicle or boot.
Terms & Conditions of Service
Introduction Welcome to the Omadi, Inc. online services, including websites omadi.com, its subdomains, and the Omadi mobile apps. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE FOR THIS WEB SITE AND MOBILE APPS (“TOS”) BEFORE USING ...
Omadi Desktop v2021.11.12
Fixed Completion time was not being set for some jobs completed on Mobile. Drivers using Omadi Mobile were sometimes unable to see jobs that had been dispatched to them (when strict permissions were enabled). Dispatched jobs of forms that cannot be ...
Omadi Mobile v3.0
Mobile Dispatch is Here! And the App Has a New Name A New Name As of today, Omadi Driver will be known as Omadi Mobile. There is so much great functionality in the app for dispatchers, property managers and yard managers that we didn't want them to ...
Omadi Mobile v3.6.1
10/27/21 Fixed Adding a comment in draft mode crashed the app Input fields scrolled out of view after tapping them The Start / Tow Time was always filled in when a job was created (it will now only be filled in if it is required) Signature fields ...
What Information Do We Collect? We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide that information on this website or on Omadi mobile apps. If your employer subscribes to Omadi services, we collect and store personal information ...