Downloading data from the Seaward PrimeTest 250 using a USB-PC Cable
This guide will take you through the steps to download your data from the Seaward PrimeTest 250 into the PATorganiser software.
Turn on your PrimeTest PAT Tester
- On the PrimeTest "Home Screen" select menu/options, function key "F4".
- In the menu select "Download" by using the arrow keys or selecting, key number "5".
- In the "Download from PrimeTest" field select "To other software", using the arrow keys to select from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Using:-" field select "USB-PC cable".
- Add or alter the filename in the "Filename" field.
Connect the USB lead between the PC and PrimeTest
You now have a choice of either downloading all data "F4" or filtering by selecting "F2".
Note: If filtering the data, select the filters you wish to apply using the arrow keys and press accept "F4".
The download is complete after the blue bar reaches 100% and the file appears in an additional PrimeTest drive (for example PrimeTest E:) that will now appear on your PC. This can be viewed using "Windows Explorer".
Downloading the data
Open PATorganiser, and select "Import Tests" from the upper menu.
- Select Seaward PrimeTest 250 from the Select Device drop down menu.
- Select Files
Navigate to where your data file is stored on your computer or tablet and select Import Tests.
Your recent tests are now transferred to PATorganiser (you may need to refresh your browser for these tests to show immediately)