Downloading The Seaward Apollo Series (400/500/600) using a USB-PC Cable
This guide will take you through the steps to download your data from the Seaward Apollo Series (400/500/600) into the PATorganiser software
Turn on your Apollo PAT Tester
- On the Apollo "Home Screen" select menu/options, function key "F4".
- In the menu select "Download" by using the arrow keys or selecting, key number "5".
- In the "Download from Apollo" field select "To other software", using the arrow keys to select from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Using:-" field select "USB-PC cable".
- Add or alter the filename in the "Filename" field.
Connect the USB lead between the PC and Apollo
You now have a choice of either downloading all data "F4" or filtering by selecting "F2" (Apollo 500 or 600 only).
Note: If filtering the data, select the filters you wish to apply using the arrow keys and press accept "F4".
The download is complete after the blue bar reaches 100% and the file appears in an additional Apollo drive (for example APOLLO600 E:) that will now appear on your PC. This can be viewed using "Windows Explorer".
Downloading the data
Open PATorganiser, and select "Import Tests" from the upper menu.
- Select Seaward and Apollo from the Device drop down menu.
- Select Files
Navigate to where your .tar file is stored on your computer or tablet, in this case under APOLLO600(E:) and select Open.
Once you've Previewed the Data, use the Upload button.
Your recent tests are now transferred to PATorganiser (you may need to refresh your browser for these tests to show immediately)