Opening up and Settling Orders in a Staff Bank
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to open and settle orders in a staff bank.
The first thing to understand is that opening a staff bank is different from opening a cash drawer in the fact that it will be opened automatically when settling an order. So to start things off we will place a basic order following the picture prompts below.
1) Start a new order.
2) Add any menu item to the order (for our example, we are using fires). Hit SUBMIT ORDER.
3) On this pop-up screen, hit SETTLE, and then hit SETTLE TO STAFF BANK.
4) Select the employee that is opening the staff bank.
5) From here, you have two options on how to handle the settlement. You may either settle with exact change or open up the regular settlement screen. If you hit EXACT CASH, the transaction will be complete. If you hit FULL SETTLEMENT OPTIONS, you will be brought to the settlement screen. After settling, a staff bank should be open for your chosen employee.
Closing a Staff Bank
Closing a staff bank is a very simple operation, and in many ways very similar to closing a cash drawer. 1) First, you need to open up the banking tab. To open it, you must tap the banking icon located at the top of the page. 2) Next, hit the STAFF ...
Admin: View Orders
1. Log in to the web admin panel with your username and password. If you do not have an account yet, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. Select 'Reporting' from the navigation bar > 'POS Orders'. 3. Filter your orders by clicking ...
Settling: Combining Multiple Tickets/ Orders
Opening a Cash Drawer
Opening a drawer allows you to start accept payments on a station or tablet. This tutorial will give you the basics of starting a cash drawer. 1) After logging in to the home screen, tap the banking icon on the top bar. 2) Once in the banking menu, ...
Filtering Ticket Orders
Some restaurants have a large volume of incoming orders, which can be difficult to sift through quickly. This guide will help you filtered down orders into different subcategories, including all settled orders, all open orders, orders broken down by ...