POS: Redeeming Gift Cards
If you are looking to redeem a physical gift card, please follow these steps:
- First, navigate to the "View All Orders" screen on your POS and select the order you would like to apply the gift card to.
- Once you have selected the order, click the "Settle" button at the bottom of the screen. If you do not see a settle buton on your POS, you will need to open a cash drawer or staff bank first.
- On the Settle Screen, select the button titled "Other Options".
- Next, select the "Gift Certificate" option from the list.
- Finally, swipe the gift card or click the "Manual" button to manually enter the card number.
If you have any other questions regarding Gift Certificates, please check our Knowledge Base,
POS: Gift Card Options
Available gift platform options: Physical cards most popular Order plastic gift cards with your logo that can be activated and redeemed through the POS $0.55 per card x1000 cards Provide us with the artwork and we will send you a mockup to approve ...
POS: Looking Up Gift Cards
If you ever find the need to look up how much money is left on a gift card, we have four filters that can assist you in finding the desired card. 1) First, log into the POS and select the "CUSTOMERS" tab. 2) Under the "CUSTOMERS" tab, selelect the ...
POS: Add New Gift Cards
Instructions On How To Add A New Gift Card Or Re-load A Gift Card Below are instructions on adding new or re-loading gift cards through the POS 1. When adding a gift card, you will log in to the POS and go the the banking tab 2. Under the banking ...
POS: Paying with Multiple Credit Cards or Partial Card/Partial Cash
Split Credit Card Payment: In order to split a credit card payment between multiple credit cards, head to the settle screen. Step 1: At the settle screen, click and hold on the credit card icon and a keypad will appear. Step 2: Use the keypad to ...
"Connect Error" on POS from A920 PAX Device
If you receive the error message: "Connect Error" on the POS from the A920 PAX Device: Power cycle the credit card reader Hit "Cancel" when "Setup Wizard" pops up You may have to swipe to the right on the bottom of the screen Verify the IP address is ...