1. Log into your GoDaddy Account Manager - Top right " Sign in "
2. Next to Domains, click the Manage button
3. Locate the domain you are changing the name servers for and click the Gear icon or the domain name link
4. Select Manage DNS
5. On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change/Manage
6. Under Choose your new nameserver type, select Custom
7. Enter the custom nameservers your hosting provider gave you and click Save/Update
After updating your nameservers, allow 4 to 8 hours for other networks to access information for .com and .net domain names, and allow 24 to 48 hours for other networks to access information for all other domain extensions. If you have difficulty, contact the GoDaddy 24/7 technical support team for assistance or use the GoDaddy HELP section.