Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Student Employment

            Applying for work study

            You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and receive an award letter that includes Work Study in order to obtain a position. Your Award Letter will list "Federal Work Study" or "Minnesota Work Study" if you have been awarded work study funding. If you have not been awarded work study, please contact the Financial Aid Office for information about the availability of work study funds.

            Updated: 18 Mar 2019 11:44 PM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0