Riverland Help Center
            Knowledge Base Riverland Community College Disability Services

            Concern about my Disability Accommodations

            You should notify the Disability Services Office if accommodations do not meet your needs.  Every attempt will be made to resolve the issue. If you are unsatisfied with the results, you may file a complaint. Complaints are treated seriously. Please check with the Disability Coordinator or Institutional Compliance Officer for information on Riverland Community College's complaint procedure.

            Updated: 19 Mar 2019 12:33 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0